In order to be able to complete a successful early or managed access programme, our targeted audience are eager to make connections with flexible and knowledgeable solution providers.
With a heavy focus on solutions, the Operationalise: Early Access Programmes Summit Europe aims to give attendees pragmatic and useful answers to key operational challenges such as regulations, data collection, and the planning and running of a programme.
Your input will be vital to give a rounded perspective to the solving of challenges in this space. If you have relevant capabilities in the expanded or early access space and would like to align your brand with this market, partner with us to promote your capabilities through a bespoke commercial package.
Email email@example.com to learn more
- Raise brand awareness: Benefit from brand exposure to the early access community across the three days, and also pre- and post-conference. Elevate your market position with unique branding opportunities, while differentiating your services from other industry solution providers
- Position yourself as industry experts: With the constant emergence of new biotech companies, closely followed by interest from large pharma and investors, this meeting is a dedicated platform for showcase your independent expertise to the field's key decision makers
- Meet and network with industry leaders: Attendees of this meeting are largely early access programme leaders looking to see how they can effectively translate research into safe and effective therapeutics. Meet prospective clients during speed networking breaks, 1-2-1 meetings, and more informal networking opportunities
- Generate commercial collaborations: Meet with C-level executives, VPs and Directors from leading biotech and pharma organisations who are attending this event with the mindset of evaluating new solutions and ideas. Start those conversations that could become your next long-term partnership
- Benefit from market insights: understand how biotech and pharma are looking for services and solutions to help facilitate their early and expanded access programmes, and match your solutions accordingly